Monday, June 27, 2005

I missed work today because my car is still being held hostage by the LAPD.

Greg and I took a fieldtrip downtown to the UPS so we could pick up a package. It took thirty minutes to get there and then another thirty once we got there, but the prize at the end was an iPod case surprise from Sidnia. It is green and has a dinosaur on it and says "STEGOSAURUS." It's basically fantastic, and reminds me that, in reality, I am eight.

On the drive home, Greg saw a DeLorean on the 101. Greg is a Back to the Future Fanatic (no, really, I think he is a registered member), so he instinctively chased it like a puppy after a marrowbone. Luckily, we caught up to it before it reached 88 MPH, and Greg is now the owner of a blurry picture of the taillights of a DeLorean. I don't think he's ever been more proud.