Monday, July 11, 2005

I think I shall move to San Francisco. I had a night flight back to LA, so I got to spend another sunny day with my cousin. We went to a birthday party at a pub in Marin. It is twenty minutes from the city but felt like worlds away because it was so secluded. We had to take this windy, hilly road through a nature preserve to get there. We listened to Jewel and other pretty things. I felt like I was in a car commercial. Later we went a party in the city at a house with a view and the whole back wall was glass panels that folded and opened like a European restaurant. Then we had pedicures and ate basil tofu at a Thai restaurant. I bought a necklace with huge pink beads. It matches my toes. Basically, today was completely fantastic. I love the Bay area. Love Love Love. Perhaps I will move there and have a dreamy life in the fog.

In other news, we just watched American Psycho. It was gross. And bizarre. I did not like.