Thursday, September 15, 2005

So I have moved out of the boys' place and moved in with my friend from university. I do thank the boys' for their hospitality, but it was time to move on to a new couch. The new place is in the valley, which I thought I was anti but am actually not. It is actually quite peaceful and nice.

We just ate some Club crackers and once you chew them up they taste like a biscuit. Heather is terrorizing the cat. Cats are alright. I prefer dogs. Like my one in Virginia. Speaking of Virginia--what a great state. Much better than California. Grumpier Old Men is on the television. It's funny. I love Jack Lemmon and Walter Matheau. Too bad I don't want to have anything to do with movies anymore except watch them. Is funny, how you can love love love something but hate hate hate all that goes into making it. Have I mentioned that yet? The entertainment industry is blahhhhhhh. I am glad I figured this out now instead of living in some city and harboring dreams of being a television writer my whole life. No way. I am not willing to sacrifice all my time for something as ridiculous as a TV show, even though I am more than willing to devote hours each week to savoring said TV shows.

Sigh. I'm out.