Saturday, August 06, 2005

Today was highlighter promotion day at le store. We all wore stuff from a new line that features clothes that are bright as highlighters, as the name implies. It was fun, especially when half of us ended up on break at the same time and were sitting out back attracting stares from passerby.

Whatever.

I helped some people buy some things. Lets see, what else. I folded a lot of tshirts and put them in bags. Folding is a very theraputic activity. I think I might like it.

Enough of that.

This morning I went by the Santa Monica Apartment to meet potential new roomie and see potential new apartment. The place is small. The door from outside opens into a living room, and shooting off from that is a pretty big kitchen with room for a table and chairs and a dead end hallway with a closet at the end and the bedroom and bathroom on each side. I would be living in the living room, which would mean no privacy, really. Would basically be like a railroad apartment--not so unlike the set-up I had at university. Rent is about 500 USD, all inclusive.

Earlier today this seemed like a big decision but now I think I'll take it. Is nice person and nice house in nice area near beach. Just have to run it by fam. But is in safe, quiet location but within walking distance to lots of good places, including the beach, and that is fab.

Lalala, hurrah!